Blackjack is one of the most popular online casino games not only for its simplicity, but also because the house edge is quite low and there are good profit margins for players.
Getting steady wins in blackjack is a job reserved for few professionals, but we want to share with you some strategic rules that greatly increase the player’s chances, based on simple logical and mathematical reasoning.
- Never split 10s: a 20 is very close to a 21. Don’t risk an extremely good point just to play two hands.
- Never split a pair of 5s, always split a pair of 8s: it is not convenient to split two 5s, but it always is for 8s, except if the card shown by the dealer is a 10.
- Always split aces: Having two aces means doubling your chances of hitting a blackjack. A pair of aces must always be split.
- Stop on 17: hitting 17 is never a good move, ever! The chances of a useful card coming out of the deck are very low. Also, the dealer must stop on 17 and call card on 16, risking busting. No matter what the situation is, don’t do it.
- Choose a table that allows for a minimum bet of approximately 5% of your available money. Exceeding this percentage for each hand puts you at risk of failing to regain what you might lose in the event of an unlucky streak.
- The fewer decks in play, the greater the odds in the player’s favor. If possible, always choose single deck tables, or at least with the minimum number of decks in play.
- Each table may have particular rules, which are good to know before starting to play. The most common are the “Surrender” and the “Double Down”.
- Play against the dealer. It doesn’t matter what the other players sitting at your table are doing, it doesn’t concern you because it doesn’t affect your game in the slightest. Stay focused on your cards and the choices to make.
- Then there are other rules common to all games, such as setting limits, not playing drunk and other things of this kind, but we are confident that you are already aware of them.
We hope these strategies will be useful to you in your blackjack games.
Common features for poker rules
It’s fun and easy to learn how to play poker. Although these poker rules may seem complicated at first, once you start playing, you will immediately find the meaning. I will analyze every feature of the poker game and briefly explain each step. But first of all! Poker requires a dealer and at least 2 players. I can play more than 10 people at a time. Each set of poker rules depends on the type of poker you play.
In most poker games, however, a round of play takes place as follows:
- The game starts with all players placing a mandatory bet (ante)
- Players bet based on the value they think their hand has
- The game takes place clockwise and each player must match (when you bet an amount equal to the value of the pot), call (when you draw the
- highest bet before him) or fold (when you give up the hand)
- A player who chooses a match also has the opportunity to raise the previous bet.
- A player who gives up loses his ante and leaves the round.
- The round ends when all players have either chosen the match or given up.
- If more than one player remains, all players will have to show their cards (showdown) to see who wins.